Etuners Lionheart, version 0.7.5 - 28 August 2012
What is Lionheart;
Lionheart is a free diagnostic tool for THP engines. It is developed by Etuners.
It started as a tuner's tool to help with ECU remaps and tuning THP engines.
- Peugeot 207 GT 1.6T (150)
- Peugeot 207 Rallye 1.6T (150/156)
- Peugeot 207 RC 1.6T
- Peugeot 207 THP (150/156/175)
- Peugeot 207 GTI (175)
- Peugeot 308 THP (150)
- Peugeot 308 GT (175)
- Citroen DS3 1.6T (156)
- Citroen DS3 Racing 1.6T (205)
- Citroen C4 VTS 1.6T
Models whose Engine ECU is not covered because of newer diagnostic protocols:
- Citroen C5 1.6T (Euro5)
- Peugeot 308 1.6T (Euro5)
- Peugeot 3008 (Euro5)
- Peugeot RCZ
About this version
First version of Lionheart to feature connectivity with all on-board ECU systems.
- Engine ECU: Realtime data logging to text file
- Engine ECU: Upgraded fault code database
- On-board systems ECUs: Read/Clear fault codes. No support for fault descriptions yet and things will get
a bit more complicated if there are many faultcodes stored.
- Improved UI
- Better connectivity support
- Improved installation package (thanks to PowRS)
- Bluetooth ELM327 interfaces are not supported.
- Older ELM327 interfaces working at 9600bps are not supported.
- Win7 and Win Vista have issues with UI's colours, causing big black areas with no information.
- If the ELM interface becomes unresponsive after exiting Lionheart, please disconnect and reconned it from the USB port.
You can download Lionheart's installation file here:
For more information or answers to frequently asked questions, please visit the Etuners Technical Support Forum